At Sacred Heart we value strong partnerships between children, families and staff. We celebrate and appreciate a diversity of cultures and backgrounds. The school develops a sense of belonging, pride and enjoyment through whole school and parish celebrations.
There is a strong emphasis on effective communication between the school and families. We facilitate this communication by providing interpreters. In this way, all families feel connected to the school and valued as co-participants in their child’s learning and wellbeing.
Our school encourages parents to be involved in their child’s education through:
- Joining a Parish Ministry
- Celebrating Mass with the children on Wednesdays at 8.30am during the school term
- Attending assemblies that are held after Wednesday morning Mass
- Becoming classroom helpers
- Assisting with excursions
- Working in the library
- Assisting with sports days
- Joining the fundraising group
- Attending working bees
- Supporting our school fair
- Supporting school events