We are called to be spirit filled servants, following Jesus, who was the compassion of God.
We have a commitment to the care safety and wellbeing of children at all times; during the school day and outside of school hours.
Our Values: Jesus is our inspiration.
- Respect – We respect each person, as we believe all are created in the image of God.
- Compassion – We seek to understand each family’s journey.
- Excellence – We strive for excellence in teaching and learning.
- Relationships – We believe that through all our relationships, we reflect Jesus, our role model.
- Community – We work in partnership with our whole community, to foster a sense of welcome and belonging.
- Resilience – We strive to develop confidence, resilience and forgiveness.
- Trust – We strive to develop the potential of each child, because we treasure who we have been entrusted with.